[Dixielandjazz] Why Bands should have Myspace pages.

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 08:35:30 PDT 2008

Steve said -

<<one way to get gigs, or leads is through myspace . .  .>>

You got THAT right! Since I've put up my myspace (not that long ago), I
booked 6 sideman gigs and created a bunch of other action. In fact, I've got  some
things happening that myspace probably contributed to and I'm not even  aware
of it.

Too bad more folks here weren't listening to me when I was doing the
internet / marketing series. The things I was telling them have been getting  results.

Oh well, probably nobody's gonna read this one either.

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just released:  "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm

listings at AOL Autos.