[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in San Antonio

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 08:06:51 PDT 2008

I was in San Antonio last May for a weekend and went both nights to listen to Jim Cullum.

He has lots of CDs for sale and I talked to him for a bit and got his autograph on the 3 CDs I bought.

A lovely venue and the design of the room lends itself to great acoustics!

btw: Jim Cullum - "Live from the Riverwalk" can be heard on NPR every Wednesday night.

Cheers,

Barbara> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:50:40 -0700> From: bobshoring at california.com> Subject: [Dixielandjazz] OKOM in San Antonio> CC: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com> To: jordan_barb at hotmail.com> > One other band that I believe is (or was) based in San Antonio is Alamo > City Jazz Band. I've heard them at many festivals. But I don't know if > they play at a regular gig in San Antonio. > > I loved San Antonio, especially the area around the Riverwalk. Don't > pass up a chance to hear Jim Cullum in their own club. It's wonderful!> > Bob Shoring> San Francisco> > _______________________________________________> To unsubscribe or change your e-mail preferences for the Dixieland Jazz Mailing list, or to find the online archives, please visit:> > http://ml.islandnet.com/mailman/listinfo/dixielandjazz> > > > Dixielandjazz mailing list> Dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com