[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Educators

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:17:07 PDT 2008

"And when is the last time a side musician in a band had a student on the
 stand with him to learn how the real world works? "
Avraham Felder of our Isradixie Band, and a jazz educator, does this
all the time (which does not mean everytime his band's playing).
He also organizes gigs for the bands he coaches.
Cheers