[Dixielandjazz] "Indian Summer"

Geoff Power gnjmusic at netspace.net.au
Tue Apr 22 19:39:45 PDT 2008

Hi listmates,

I've just released my latest CD, "Indian Summer" through La Brava,
Australia's leading Jazz label,  and which is now available for sale at
CDBaby.  Here's some info from the CDBaby page:

"Two of Australia's leading jazz musicians, Geoff Power and Peter Locke,
join forces in Geoff's latest CD release, with special guests David Seidel
and rising jazz star Anthony Howe"
classic ballads - "Stardust", "Embraceable You", etc., pay tribute to the
masters - Louis Armstrong, Tom Baker, Bix Beiderbecke, etc., and swing
mightily through standards - "Three Little Words","Slow Boat To China",
etc."

Here's a link to the page, where you can hear some mp3s:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/powerlocke

As a matter of interest, the liner notes were compiled with the assistance
of our very own Bill Haesler !

Regards to all

Geoff