[Dixielandjazz] Sam Scott Videos, Perceptions

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 16:05:10 PDT 2008

I appreciate all who have paid attention to the consciousness I am simply
trying to raise.  I have no real clue as to what the videos are really all
about, their source,etc.  It was the Sweet Lorraine one that made me very  nervous
in terms of the perverse who scrounge the Internet.  The one of her  at ten
does reassure me. (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8uUq1Hyv8_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8uUq1Hyv8) )   Part of what's going on for me is that I
have just been involved in  some camcorder filming of 7 - 16 year olds making
music.  No, I won't  share it broadly on YouTube.  Why?  Neither the parents or I
find it  appropriate to do so.  In fact most parents will not sign release
for  such--and I am with them.  They are children enjoying their first
experiences of public music making, not professionals with all the  security that
needs to be there for public faces in today's  world.

Ginny

In a message dated 4/22/2008 12:00:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,