[Dixielandjazz] The Noise Dilemma (Same for OKOM Bands)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:59:54 PDT 2008

Does that mean that noise levels at jazz concerts and pubs will be
kept down to a reasonable level?  The worst problem at the Breda Jazz
Festival has been over-amplification of open air stages, especially -
the blues/zydeco/you name it one, so that there was an overlap of
sound.  Hopefully, the new regulatons will resove taht problem.
cheers