[Dixielandjazz] Another Stake In The Heart ofProfessionalMusicians

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Apr 19 21:00:46 PDT 2008

Larry wrote:

(snip)
I have to confess to a certain amount of pleasure now that technology is
catching up to even the kings of the music business.
(snip)

I can't believe that a working musician would be happy and have pleasure in
seeing something that will put even more musicians out of business.  Not
just piano players but all musicians.

--Bob Ringwald