[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Cruises from Europe

pj.ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 19 11:05:00 PDT 2008

Might "Pat Ladd and His Lovely Chaps."  apply? <grin>>>

Hi Steve,
I don`t think I would have the nerve to call a band `lovely chaps` these
days.

My first band , at about 18 was `The Silver Stars`. I remember cutting out
silver stars from a wedding cake tray and sticking them on a blue painted
bass drum. Sounds pretty corny now. We were awful.

The `Circa 40`s Swing` band was very popular and ran for years. My last
group was `Pat Ladd`s Elastic Band` because it went from trio to sextette at
the drop of a hat

Marty Rogers has a great band .Full of musicianship and humour. Just what we
all hope to do, provide good entertainmaent.

Cheers

Pat