[Dixielandjazz] Passing of a list member

LRG4003 at aol.com LRG4003 at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 10:30:18 PDT 2008

Just wanted to sadly report that a DJML list member and close personal
friend passed away Wednesday.
Steve Pendleton who wrote to the list occasionally usually signing off as
Steve from a wee bit North of Atlanta.  I believe Dave Hanson and perhaps a  few
others may have had off list contact with Steve when he was looking for
playing opportunities or looking for advice on buying a new 'bone.

Steve was a very good trad and jazz trombone player who I have known and
played with since college days at Mizzou (in the early 1970's).  And an
exceptionally kind and generous person.  Like perhaps others on the list he  was
looking forward to retirement in a few years when he could regain all of his  chops
and skills and begin playing on a full time base.  Sadly that will  not
happen now.

K.C. Clarinet

listings at AOL Autos.