[Dixielandjazz] C Melody sax, Jack Pettis, Ben Bernie film

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:49:07 PDT 2008

If you're a Pettis fan, I stringly recommend "Jack Pettis in Two
Volumes," an excellent double CD album on Kings Cross KCM 005/006,
which prbably includes all his recordings with his own bands as well
as other bands.  Sure, not everything is great, but very good for the
most part, and not too many of those awful '20's vocals.
Cheers,
Marek