[Dixielandjazz] Two of Bing's Irish songs

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 16 16:06:58 PDT 2008

Dear friends,
Listmate Chris Tyle answered both queries, with additional help
provided by Phil O'Rourke and Robert Calder.
It always amazes me that although each of us obviously followed similar
search paths that, this time I failed, Robert and Phil missed one, yet
Chris was successful with both.
The internet is indeed a fascinating, but frustrating, thing.
Although, I blame some of it on my aging (4-year-old) eMac.
Many thanks fellas.
My mate is extremely grateful.
Kind regards,
Bill.
PS to Chris Tyle: Once again a reply to you has just been bounced by
your ISP with the lame excuse "spam source blocked".
What'd I do? What'd I do?
8>)