[Dixielandjazz] Chubby Checker was It's Trad, Dad.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Apr 12 15:54:39 PDT 2008

There were quite a few "[OKOM] with a Twist" records made to cash in
on that dance craze - I have several and have seen a few more.
Probably the strangest one was by The Carpetbaggers: "Dixieland ...
with a Twist" that had real printed burlap cloth on the jacket cover.
Copies show up on eBay every once in a while. Musically, it was more
for novelty than anything else, IMO ;-)  http://tinyurl.com/4xdzdg

Dave Richoux