[Dixielandjazz] Perfect Tune To Learn Trad Soloing

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 9 19:45:38 PDT 2008

Incidentally, that 3rd strain is really the 3rd strain of a rag titled "That
Teasing Rag." I have read that using it cost the Original Dixieland Jazz
Band their RCA contract because they did not tell RCA they were using
someone else's copyrighted music and RCA was hit with an infringement
lawsuit.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.