[Dixielandjazz] Looking for bass sax stand

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 7 11:07:52 PDT 2008

Dear Listmates,

Would any of you have or know of someone who might be able to sell
me a Hamilton bass sax stand? I can't find one for sale on the www.
It doesn't have to have the harness that fits on the bell as I have
that but need the stand with the adjustable 'tongue' at the top. I
don't have time to build my own at the moment so any leads would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ric

Ricardo Giorgi