[Dixielandjazz] Natchitoches

ballen ballen at deltapathology.com
Fri Apr 4 10:15:44 PDT 2008

Hard or soft "T", the important thing is that once we were contracted to
back Percy Sledge by a promoter in Florida, he told us the gig was in
"Nack-i-dosh-is" on the phone, we were ready to go to the gig in
Nacogdoches, TX, then he sent the contract it was for Nachitoches, LA. We
called him and asked what the hell, he didn't realize they were two separate
places.