[Dixielandjazz] Firehouse 5 + 2

Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 07:27:36 PDT 2008

Thanks so much to everyone that replied to my question.  While the responses didn't yield the desired result, i.e. a source for a recording of The Dark Town Strutter's Ball done by the Firehouse Five Plus Two, a lot of interesting information resulted.  Not to mention some very good website resources for OKM!

Karen Brooks
Pacifica, CA
From: Don Iwerks <doniwerks at mac.com>