[Dixielandjazz] I do understand my kid's music

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:59:08 PDT 2008

I've been there, got back, and do not intend to venture there again.
To do what you recommend would be masochism, as it means suffering,
not enjoyment.  unfortunately, one is constantly enveloped by the
noise the young people call "music" (I can already see the reactions
to THAT), even if only from passig cars which assault one's ears with
unbearable voluem, weddings, etc.  Even a visit to my son's bar,
attended mainly by young people (mainly in thirties and forties) makes
my head swell.
Cheers