[Dixielandjazz] DICK BUCKLEY

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Tue Apr 1 17:20:44 PDT 2008

Hal -- This is the first time I've ever heard anybody refer to Dick Buckley.
I'm a West Coaster so I had never heard of Buckley until a tape-swapping
friend of mine -- who retired in Lake Havasu City after a lifetime in
Chicago -- sent me a bunch of cassettes of Buckley shows done in 1981
through 1983.    I liked them so much that later I transcribed them to 17
CD's.    And recently I put the 17 CD's on one mp3 data DVD.   Buckley was
great.   Is he still going now?

If you'd like a copy of the DVD, just whistle.   It's organized by CD number
and I typed up a playlist for the whole schmeer.

Bob