[Dixielandjazz] Spiralfrog playback update.

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sat Sep 29 21:44:35 PDT 2007

If you have two computers feed the audio out from one into second computers
input or mike.  Adjust the levels and re record it with the second machine.
There might be some loss but not all that much.  You are gong from digital
to analog back to digital.  A dual ended stereo phone plug should work.
Then burn your disk from the new files.  All protection should be removed
since it's digital and you are going through an analog step.

I use sound forge studio but there are some free programs or inexpensive
programs that will turn a computer into a recorder.

You might try this site- they have Pro Tools.  I don't know if it's any good
but it's free.
http://www.pcmus.com/Free-Software.htm
Larry
St. L