[Dixielandjazz] PBS series "The War"

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Sep 28 19:38:06 PDT 2007

There was one very strange, discordant clarinet solo feature sometime
in the first hour that I could not place as contemporary to 1941. I
guess it could have been a Benny Goodman thing, but it might have
been a new composition.

I deleted the episode from my Tivo without looking for song credits -
anybody know?

Dave Richoux