[Dixielandjazz] Memories - Sacramento Jazz Jubilee 1984

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Fri Sep 28 16:54:12 PDT 2007

G`day Charlie ,
I too thank Bob for the post.
1984 was our (The New Melbourne Jazz Band)first invitation/visit of what
ended up being 14 tours to Jazz Festivals in United States and Canada.
The post brought back very fond memories of the great time we all had and
the great friendships that still remain to this day.
Best wishes to all,
Ross(Still playing and enjoying every minute of "Dixieland Jazz") Anderson,
www.newmelbournejazzband.com