[Dixielandjazz] The Marsalis Family and Struttin With Some BBQ.

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 20:55:48 PDT 2007

Coming home from a gig a few minutes ago I heard a record cut by Ellis,
Wynton, DeFeo and Branford + a few other guys on Struttin With Some BBQ.
It included some modern chord changes etc, but was recognizable Dixieland.
I enjoyed it though some others on the list may not.

I didn't get the exact record info, or performance info, (think it was from
a Lincoln Center, or Kennedy Center concert) because I was at the edge of
radio reception range.

Has anybody heard it? Or do you know who put out the record?

TIA,

Cheers,
Steve Barbone