[Dixielandjazz] DJML Posts

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:20:39 PDT 2007

Hello, Lowell,
Whenever I click the "reply" button, I only get the address of the
sender, not DJML; that I always have to add!  BTW, that happened now,
too, with this letter.

It has happened to me that, innadvertently, I replied on the list to
an off-list communiccation; since I only use this address for DJML, I
don't always notice a mail is off-list, unless specifically mentioned!
Cheers