[Dixielandjazz] Postings not making the list.

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Thu Sep 27 07:50:10 PDT 2007

Gary Kiser wrote.

Hi all,

Please excuse this post.  I have sent a couple of notes lately and they
never appeared on the list.

Thanks, Gary

I say:

That's OK Gary. I made up for it by having one or two of MY notes posted
to the list that I did NOT send to the list. :-) Feel free to forward
your notes to me and I will see they get on the list one way or the other.

Seriously, you can send such complaints to Bob Ringwald and he could get
Dave to check on whether for some reason your notes or a particular note
is  blocked for some reason. Both your test and the next post came
through fine on the digest version.

I will be sending you a personal note shortly, besides a private copy of
this one. Please do not post mine to the DJML. Thanks. It may cause some
feathers to be ruffled.

Mad Dog