[Dixielandjazz] Field of Dreams?

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Thu Sep 27 07:46:47 PDT 2007

Field of Dreams?  looked more to me like a field of nightmares.  That's
one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet. Makes me
wish Bill Gunter was still around. When I see things like that I think
about posting a DJML statement such as, "The only thing worse would be
a field of washboards",  and then I'd wait for his incredibly humorous
emoted.

Bill -"missing -the-other-muchsharperBill"-Sharp