[Dixielandjazz] List of Tenor Sax Players

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Wed Sep 26 21:38:24 PDT 2007

Don Mopsick wrote:

The problem I have with your argument is not which tenor sax
player was more
> innovative, or who better reflected a new culture, or anything else about
> them other than that their style falls outside the focus of this group,
> which by the way is called "Dixieland Jazz Mailing List." Your post about
> pseudo-avant tenor sax abusers is simply "off-topic" here.

I was merely continuing a thread that was already in progress by
other members. I didn't start it and I by no means was the only
one continuing it.

I'm fairly certain that you will have no trouble finding another
more
appropriate group out there somewhere to discuss plant-killing,
donkey-braying nonsensical tenor players of the Black Rage era, say,
"Dentist-Drill Tenor Sax."

Your attempts at humor are less than mildly amusing. You have
your opinions that fine. I have mine. 90 percent of my posts are
   of the OKOM variety. Every so often someone posts something
off topic and I may respond to it as do others. Please don't
single me out because I'm the one who happens to post something
that you don't agree with.

By the way, what do you mean by "Black Rage" era?

Mike, I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you about
"Dixieland
> Jazz" on this, the "Dixieland Jazz Mailing List."

And I'm looking forward to more exhilarating dialogue like this
with you.