[Dixielandjazz] OKOM is dying?

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Sat Sep 22 16:14:09 PDT 2007

I  love the way Judie thinks.  I was in the 8th grade or so when trad was undergoing a major
revival (in the late 40's), and we can hope it will happen again -- would be nice if  were to
happen sooner, rather than later.

Larry Swain
(Backup piano player of last resort, Boston area...)

Her original message: