[Dixielandjazz] Posting etiquette

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 13:04:50 PDT 2007

 I do stay away from doing it, although I do sell LP records and have 400 or
so up on Ebay at all times.

I don't post much of OKOM because it doesn't sell well, but do have quite a
bit and am breaking up a 10,000 LP collection before I have to put it into
Goodwill. I'm in my 70's and know that if something happens to me my
daughter can't handle it and I would really prefer to move it along piece by
piece to other people.  The money doesn't hurt either, of course, but I
still don't push that kind of thing here.

Mart

Martin D. McKay, Designated listener