[Dixielandjazz] Posting etiquette

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Sep 20 08:59:19 PDT 2007

Personally I have no problem with someone selling something on the list.  I
sold a tenor sax through the list because one of the list mates saw that I
had a particular instrument and asked me how much I wanted it.

Music is sold or at least we all know who sells it and I have seen things
mentioned.

When I get ready to sell my library I will mention it because someone may
really like to have it.

I think that an occasional mention of something for sale isn't a problem as
long as most of it is done off list and doesn't show up every day.

I don't think I have heard anyone mention that selling something was
objectionable.  I don't remember taking a vow of poverty and giving away my
worldly goods before joining the list..... but I could be wrong.
Larry
StL