[Dixielandjazz] Sounding like somebody else.

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Sep 20 12:48:59 PDT 2007

A good friend of mine, Bob Coleman, who played principal clarinet with the
StL Symphony formed a Benny Goodman clone band that was having a lot of
success.  He insisted on exactness to the sound and solos.  Tragically he
had a stroke and lost the ability to play clarinet.  He now lives in Florida
and as far as I know still fronts the band but does not play.
Larry
StL