[Dixielandjazz] Pat Yankee & Page Cavanaugh-info?

Dottie Lawless 1lawless at gte.net
Wed Sep 12 16:48:47 PDT 2007

Pat Yankee did a wonderful two hour show on Sunday, 9/9. After seeing
your post, I phoned her to find out what is going on, and she told me
she is fine, but has followed up with her own MD.  No diagnosis, but
probably a "slight stroke" as we seniors are prone to have.  She is
scheduled for more tests.

Dottie