[Dixielandjazz] Pat Yankee & Page Cavanaugh-info?

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Sat Sep 8 22:07:59 PDT 2007

Hey Kaye,
   Pat Yankee only spent a few hours in the hospital (she was back at the
hotel by 2 AM - having been taken to the hospital around 6 pm (she doesn't
remember anything from her afternoon set) She was slightly dizzy and
disoriented and couldn't remember people's names (which is why the ambulance
was called). When she returned, she said it was only a potassium deficiency
and she attended the last day's finale and looked great -- she spoke to
everyone who inquired how she was and seemed to be back good as new.
    As for Page Cavanaugh - we were simply told he wasn't up to performing
on Monday and so a sub performed instead.
Jeanne

Jeanne Brei
Tin Pan Alley Cat Entertainment
Las Vegas, NV
702.254.3832
http://www.jeannebrei.com
NEW! I'm on YouTube! Click here to sing John & I singing!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tinpanalleycat
EVEN NEWER! Check out my BLOG! http://jazzinwithjeanne.blogspot.com
http://www.viewnews.com/2002/VIEW-Jun-28-Fri-2002/Summerlin/19044673.html