[Dixielandjazz] sound - soundguy-talk

Bill Allen ballen at deltapathology.com
Mon Sep 10 10:44:35 PDT 2007

    If you have problesm with delay/reverb in monitors, tell the sound guy you want the monitors "dry", that is, bfore effects.

Sound guys LOVE to show off their really cool toys, especially effects.

As far as how did we get along in the old days without that stuff, well, i guess people were used to things being softer.

I remmeber when a "monitor" was just a big ol' lizard.

           Ernest Rutherford (1871 - 1937).

"All science is either physics or stamp collecting."