[Dixielandjazz] Abe Lincoln in parody

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Sep 9 20:58:43 PDT 2007

Hey - I have to get at least SOME points for finding a published and
recorded song that even mentions Abe Lincoln and is probably sung to
"Grey Bonnet," right?

I am finding nothing in my books and internet searches - I even asked
my mother (she has a vast knowledge of old and odd tunes, but her
selective memory is getting a bit dicey these days...)

Dave Richoux