[Dixielandjazz] Sound Man Stuff (Copenhagen, the city)

David Dustin postmaster at fountainsquareramblers.org
Sun Sep 9 14:18:44 PDT 2007

I know you meant well, Phil, but let me observe that these days a USD20 tip
to a sound man in Copenhagen could possibly have been construed as an insult
instead of a sincere expression of gratitude for excellent service rendered.
At current dollar exchange rates, and considering the extreme cost of living
in the Scandanavian countries, USD20 might buy that gentleman a large cup of
coffee and a (dare I say it?) Danish.

David Dustin (Been there,  done that...couldn¹t afford the T-shirt)