[Dixielandjazz] More Sound

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Sep 9 09:44:47 PDT 2007

Don, (and all)

That lodge hall in Napa is a "bright" room - lots of hard wall and
window surfaces, hard floors, so the sound does not get absorbed as
much as some other places (or outdoors.) Don't put any extra reverb,
keep the sound towards the mid range in volume and spectrum (those
little sliders or knobs that boost or cut the highs and low range of
frequencies) and everything should be OK.

See you there this afternoon!

Dave Richoux