[Dixielandjazz] Name change

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Fri Sep 7 13:59:53 PDT 2007

Hi Bob,

Is it for a worship service or a social event? Your choice of a name might
be influenced by the nature of the gig.

Some suggestions that come to mind: Romans 5 (as in the letter to the Romans
chapter 5--keeps your name in the picture--Bob Romans and Romans 5); Five
Alive; Eighth Day Jazz Band (as in, on the 8th day G-d created jazz);
Jubilation; Psalty Dogs (as in Psalms, psaltery); Song of Solomon (is anyone
in the band named Solomon?);

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble