[Dixielandjazz] Metal Clarinets

Gene Hovland hvlnd at rushmore.com
Mon Sep 3 11:43:14 PDT 2007

I bought a metal clarinet about two years ago that was manufactured by The
Regent Instrument Company, Cleveland OH.  It was well preserved in the
original case.  I cleaned it up and it looks great.  I called someone I knew
that had owned a music store.  He said the 1st clarinets were the Albert
system metal clarinets followed by the Boehem system, followed by the Regent
Instrument Company clarinets.

Gene Hovland