[Dixielandjazz] Oh Shake That hing!

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Wed Oct 31 12:17:30 PDT 2007

To Bob and other denizons of the San Adreas foothillss:
Just caught the news flash about some seismic happenings in your
neighborhood. However, this being Halloween Eve, I feel that the Devil
makes me ask:
"What's shaking, Dude?"
Perhaps it is the spirit of our dear departed Father Gunter, rolling
over in his resting place over the lack of postings about washboards for
a whole week!
Hope all is staying upright in your architectural abodes. At least you
ain't burning. Here in No. Michigan we await the first snowflakes of the
season this week. It can't come too soon -- or else I will have to rake
all the leaves that are left uncovered.
Always sumpin', ain't it?
Don Ingle