[Dixielandjazz] Wireless Mixers

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 13:51:45 PDT 2007

http://www.avlex.com/mipro/ma_909.html

Hey, Larry Walton!

You'd asked about things like this a week or so ago.  I dismissed it as not really viable for several reasons, but looking at this site I see it's not quite so out of the question.  I"ve used this company's products in the past, decent quality for the money (just don't be rough with them!!).

This looks like it takes a couple of their wireless mics only, and probably only theirs (the mic I'd used with tuba before has been DC'd, too bad, but they have another horn clip on mic under the Superlux brand line), and a line in.  Probably good stuff, if a little bit limited.

They do not sell direct, contact your favorite dealer...

steve hoog