[Dixielandjazz] It's that time again

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sat Oct 27 13:45:03 PDT 2007

Shalom Jazz Fans,

I am planning my upcoming visit to the US, and as always, looking for
list-mates, OKOM performances, events, festivals, and/or (gasp!) gigs along
my route. So here it is:

Dec 18 - Jan 1	Los Angeles
Jan 2 - Jan 4		Las Vegas
Jan 5 - Jan 7		Dallas
Jan 8			Austin
Jan 9 - Jan 14	Philadelphia

I will be delighted to hear from anyone who has or knows of anything. Can't
guarantee that I will make all of them, but I am happy to try.

I generally travel with at least a cornet and marching (valve) bone because
they fit nicely into a carry-on bag and are not too heavy. I will bring my
banjo if I think there is a reason. Now you know I'm getting old if I need a
reason! Used to be enough reason that I have a banjo and know how to use it.
Oh, well. I am equally happy listening or sitting in if that works.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and hearing or making some good jazz.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble
Jerusalem, Israel