[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Folds, pianoman

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 26 11:55:55 PDT 2007

Should be gettable anywhere --- Marian McPartland's piano programme.

National Public Radio. I can hear it in Scotland on my computer,

RRC

November 13
   Chuck Folds
 A versatile pianist with a repertory that critics call "a virtual cornucopia for piano fans," Chuck Folds reminisces about his more than 17 years accompanying his friend, trumpet legend Doc Cheatham. He performs a medley of Cheatham's theme songs, "Little Things Mean So Much" and "I Guess I'll Get the Papers and Go Home."