[Dixielandjazz] Rudy Vallée - was Barnacle Bill

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Fri Oct 26 10:55:22 PDT 2007

None of the Vallee collections I have include anything resembling
"Barnacle Bill".

"Drunkard song" is indeed a hoot--RV starts singing it, breaks out
laughing for some reason, some musicians, especially the trumpet, get into
the act musically, finally there's a total breakdown. Very contagious...

The ASV collection also has Teddy Powell doing "Serenade to a maid (a
bronx serenade)". Dinner music for people who aren't very hungry...[%^)

--Sheik