[Dixielandjazz] Hot Jazz Show on Tuluip Radio -Tuesday 23rd October

John Petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 22 15:19:10 PDT 2007

Greetings folks,

http://listento.tulip-radio.co.uk/stream.htm
http://www.tulip-radio.co.uk/
Malcolm Wilson will be presenting a hot jazz show on our local commuity
radio station, Tulip Radio on Tuesday evening at 8pm BST 7pm UTC.
The programme will be transmitted on the internet on the above links.
I helped Malcolm select the tracks, so there should be lots to interest
you. He will also be playing a couple of tracks from our CDs including
Sing Sing Sing from the forthcoming release.
Tune in and drop them an e-mail to let them know you are listening.

Keep swinging

--
John Petters
www.traditional-jazz.com