[Dixielandjazz] The Jazz Picnic at Fred's Farm in Lafayette NJ

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Sat Oct 20 09:27:06 PDT 2007

I add my thanks to Bill Taggert for hosting and can say that I thoroughly
enjoyed this event and having the chance to play with Rio Clemente, Ed Wise
on bass, Scott Black on cornet and Bobby Scott on drums. Also, kudos to Pete
Ballance for organizing all the jamming and contributing his trombone sound.

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com