[Dixielandjazz] In Case You Were Wondering

Steve Schwartz surveyme1 at optonline.net
Sat Oct 20 08:52:23 PDT 2007

With regards to my last post, you may know the famous band leader who
set up the session I wrote about.

This master of disaster's name sounds

like Vonts, the Yiddish word for bedbug.

A little bird told me that it is a recurring

pattern which creates gnashing of teeth

and raised blood pressure, mostly in the

part of the fearless leader.

I hope this learning experience will help everyone out and if someone from Brooklyn asks you to record a group, make sure that  you say no.

It doesn't matter how famous they are or if they pretend to be your best friend,
the outcome will be the same.

Hope you all have a nice day.