[Dixielandjazz] Picnic at Fred's Farm

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Thu Oct 18 19:52:04 PDT 2007

Hello listmates:
Anyone who was within a 4 hour  (or more drive) of Fred's Farm in Lafayette, NJ and did not take the effort to attend the wonderful picnic that Bill and Patricia Taggert put on .....eat your heart out!!!!
We all missed Bruce orchestrating who would play when,but Peter Ballance as a substitute did a great job of putting musicians together for each set.
As a designated appreciator, I and those like me were treated to great trad jazz by many great players who had never met before.  Isn''t our music wonderful!!!!
Thank you Bill Taggert for all you do to keep this music alive!!!!  And all the people who surround you to aid in the effort to keep OUR music alive!!!
We love you all!!!!
Nancie