[Dixielandjazz] Stock charts

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Oct 15 16:26:48 PDT 2007

Thanks, Don. That's a keeper.

The publishers sent bandleaders loads of free charts, hoping they'd play
them on gigs. Many were pedestrian or worse, but there were many really
good charts, some of which were better than the those written and recorded
by even well-known bands.

--Sheik (who misses his Charleston Sheiks--having all those horns around
me, not the library work nor hauling equipment)