[Dixielandjazz] That's Jazz, except for Kenny G.

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 07:57:20 PDT 2007

Like I said, I did not.  Nor did I completely agree with what you said
about the early bands, but I did not consider that part very relevant.
I have some of the early records, and they sound quite good - for
example, the Original New Orleans Jazz Band, recorded 1918, with
Achille Baquet on clarinet and - yes - Jimmy Durante on piano.
And, if the dentist drill people are jazz, why not Kenny G?
Cheers