[Dixielandjazz] Original Sheet Music was St Louis Blues, Whip Me, Worn Ou...

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 22:24:20 PDT 2007

Ah, I knew there had to be someone, somewhere who could make me feel like a
young thing.  Thanks!  LOL.  Truth is, I really enjoy his  challenges--they
make me smarter--and he enjoys someone to fuss with.   HMMnn, I'd better suggest
he try this list.
Ginny

In a message dated 10/11/2007 11:43:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,